Solar Panels - Solar Power
Bradford solar power systems
Solar power systems : tips for making a smart choice
If you’re thinking about installing a solar power system in your home, it’s important to make the right choices - from the very beginning.
When choosing a solar power system, there are several factors that need to be considered:
- The size of your home and how many solar panels you will require.
- Your average, current electricity consumption and how much solar energy you will require.
- How much available roof space you have, in order to support solar panels.
Which solar power system is right for you and your family?
Following is a summary of two popular solar power systems offered by Bradford.
The first is a more premium solution, with a superior look due to its black slimline frame, while the second is more of an entry-level option, yet is still very effective.
Bradford Essentials Solar Power PV Range
- Solar technology developed at University of NSW and manufactured in China
- Made by an International market leader with proven quality performance
- Unrivaled manufacturing capacity worldwide of crystalline silicon photovoltaics module
- 25 year solar panel performance warranty
- Guaranteed by Bradford backed by CSR
- 12 months interest free financing available. Conditions, fees and charges apply.
Call Bradford on 1800 332 332 for more information
|System size||1.5 KW||2 KW||3 KW||4 KW|
|Number of modules||6||8||12||16|
|Roof area required||9.8||13.0||19.5||26.0|
|Average daily output range (kWh)||5-7||7-10||10-14||14-19|